USING OUR WEBSITE AND COOKIES - EU/EEA COUNTRIES
We will always keep your data safe and secure but just so you know, here’s why we need it and how we use it.
Firstly we welcome you to the Yan Neo London website. Yan Neo London (“Yan Neo Ltd” “we”, “our”, “us”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and security. The following information is provided by us to enable you, our online visitors to be informed of our Privacy Policies and sets out key information
regarding Yan Neo London and how any personal data you provide to us will be processed. For all other information regarding our services, please refer to our Terms & Conditions.
If you would like more information about how we collect, use and store your personal data, you can contact us at any time by emailing email@example.com.
- 1.Yan Neo London will only use your data to make your sure you have a great shopping experience with us.
- 2.We will protect your data and only keep the essentials. If we do not need it we will delete it.
- 3.You decide what and how you hear from us so there is no spam.
About us The Yan Neo London website is owned and run by Yan Neo Ltd (referred to here as "we", "our", “us”), our pages on third party social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Google+ and any other websites or apps we own or run from time to time. The term "our services" refers to our online services and any of our other products and services, offered from time to time. If you use any of our services, we will refer to you using the terms "user", "visitor", "you", "your", "yours" in this policy.
For the purpose of the UK Data Protection Act 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulation 2016 (the Law), the data controllers for any personal information we hold about you are Yan Neo Ltd of 18 Raith Avenue, London, United Kingdom.
What personal data do we collect and why?
We collect your personal data when you place an order, sign up for our marketing communications, browse our website or use the other services offered by our website (www.yanneo.com). The data we collect includes details you provide to us, such as your given name and surname and your shipping and billing addresses. We also collect data regarding your shopping habits and the pages and products you have viewed from your use of the website.
We use this data to:
- Take your orders, process your payments and deliver the items you have purchased;
- Provide any additional services you have requested, such as our marketing communications;
- If available give you access to services reserved for registered users, such as Wish Lists and product alerts;
- Provide you with help and assistance with anything Yan Neo related;
- Personalize your visit to the website and ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Under the Law, we must have a valid legal basis to process your data. In most instances, we will process your data because we have a contract with you e.g. to deliver your purchases, or to provide you with other services you have requested. We will also use your personal data to send you sales and marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you if we have your explicit consent for this activity, or if you are an existing customer where we have a legitimate interest in communicating with you. You can opt out of sales and marketing communications from us at any time.
Who will process your data?
Your personal data will be processed by Yan Neo Ltd, as the data controllers.
We may also retain the services of external suppliers to help meet our business needs and may share your data with these suppliers. Some of these suppliers a may be based in non-EU countries. Where this is the case, the transfer of your personal data to these countries is carried out in compliance with the guarantees provided by law
How long do we keep your data? We will not retain your personal data for longer than is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which you provided that personal data, unless the law permits or requires that we retain it for longer. The retention period varies depending on the purpose of the processing. For example, the data collected during your purchase of goods on www.yanneo.com are retained in accordance with local tax law (seven years in the UK), while those data used to send you our marketing communications are retained until you ask to be unsubscribed.
What are your rights regarding your personal data?
Under the Law, you have the right to:
- Know what personal data of yours we are processing, where that data came from and how we are using that data;
- Ask us to update, correct or supplement the data we hold about you;
- Withdraw consent for processing for a specified purpose;
- Ask us to delete or erase your data from our systems;
- Limit or oppose our processing of your data;
- Ask us to supply the personal data we hold about you in an easy readable electronic format, or transfer that data direct to a third party nominated by you.
- You can exercise these rights at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or writing to the us at Yan Neo Ltd, 18 Raith Avenue, London, N14 7DU.
- You have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority responsible for compliance with the rules on personal data protection in your jurisdiction. In the UK, it is the Information Commissioner's Office (https://ico.org.uk/).
Welcome to the Yan Neo London website. Yan Neo London (“Yan Neo Ltd” “we”, “our”, “us”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and security. The following information is provided by us to enable you, our online visitors to be informed of our Privacy Policies and sets out key information
regarding Yan Neo London and how any personal data you provide to us will be processed. For all other information regarding our services, please refer to our Terms & Conditions.
If you have a question that is not answered here, or if you would like more information about how we collect, use and store your personal data, you can contact us at any time by emailing email@example.com, or writing to the Privacy Team at Yan Neo Ltd, 18 Raith Avenue, London, N14 7DU.
- Who is the data controller?
- What personal data do we collect?
- How do we use this personal data?
- What is our legal basis for processing your personal data?
- Who will process your data?
- Do we transfer your personal data outside of the EU?
- How long do we keep your personal data?
- Your rights
- Security measures
- Changes to this notice
- Legislative reference and useful links
1. Who is the data controller? Under the data protection law, the data controller is responsible for ensuring that your data is held securely, that you are given accurate information about how your data is used, and that your rights regarding your data are respected.
The Yan Neo website is owned and run by Yan Neo Ltd (referred to here as "we", "our", "us"). For the purpose of the UK Data Protection Act 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulation 2016 (the Law), the data controllers for any personal data we hold about you are Yan Neo Ltd of 18 Raith Avenue, London, N14 7DU, United Kingdom.
The term "our online services" refers to the Yan Neo London website, our pages on third party social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Google+ and any other websites or apps we own or run from time to time. The term "our services" refers to our online services and any of our other products and services, offered from time to time. If you use any of our services, we will refer to you using the terms "user", "visitor", "you", "your", "yours" in this policy.
Should you have any queries about our use of your personal data, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or write to us at Yan Neo Ltd, 18 Raith Avenue, London, N14 7DU United Kingdom.
2. What personal data do we collect? We collect and process only the data that is required to allow us to provide our services to you. We collect the following data when you browse or shop at www.yanneo.com:
We process the personal data required to complete and dispatch your purchase,
including your name, billing address, delivery address, payment details, mobile number,
telephone number and email address.
We collect your email address in order to send
you confirmation of your order; we collect your telephone number so that we can contact
you if there are any issues with the order.
We collect your email address when you sign up to receive Yan Neo London news.
If you register for a Yan Neo account, we collect your name, email address, password, country and additional data regarding your favourite pieces and your marketing preferences.
When you contact us for assistance, we may collect additional data to help us resolve any queries relating to your order, delivery, payments, marketing, the website or any other queries.
We collect and process data about your browsing on www.yanneo.com, including the pages you visit and how you interact with these pages. If you have registered for an account, we collect browsing data about your access to the dedicated areas of the website.
If you are a customer of www.yanneo.com, or if you have given us your consent, we collect and process your personal data for direct marketing activities.
If you provide us with someone else's data - for example, if you purchase a product to be delivered to a friend or as a gift - we will collect and process the personal data required to complete the transaction such as the name, delivery address and other contact details for your friend.
If you are receiving an item as a gift, we will process your data only to fulfil the gift request and our contractual obligations.
3. How do we use the personal data we collect? We collect and process your personal data for the following purposes:
- When you purchase a product from www.yanneo.com we ask you for the personal data necessary to allow us to fulfil our contract with you including taking payment, any related anti-fraud checks if you choose to pay by credit/debit card, billing, shipping and delivery of the product and possible handling of the return.
- When you visit www.yanneo.com, we will collect the minimum personal data necessary to allow us to provide you with the services of the website, such as placing and holding items in your shopping bag.
- When you visit www.yanneo.com, we will use some data about your use of the website to help us improve the website and our promotion of the website. This will include data about how you came to the website; the date and time of your visit; products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction data (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
- When you register on www.yanneo.com, we will collect the data necessary to ensure that we can recognise you on return visits and provide you with the services registration offers, such as subscribing to emails about all your favourite Yan Neo products. If you would prefer not to continue receiving these emails, you can unsubscribe at any time using the link on the bottom of the email, or by emailing us at email@example.com.
- When you sign up for our marketing communications, we will ask you for your email address. If you would prefer not to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe at any time using the link on the bottom of the email, or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have purchased from www.yanneo.com, we will use the personal data we hold about you, including your purchase history, to contact you regarding products and services that may be of interest to you. This contact will normally be via email, but in certain circumstances we may contact you via other methods e.g. we may call you if an item we know you have been eager to purchase comes back into stock. If you would prefer not to be contacted in this way, you can unsubscribe from emails at any time using the link on the bottom of the email, or update your contact preferences on www.yanneo.com or by emailing us at email@example.com.
- We analyze contact data, purchase history, web browsing data and lifestyle data to tailor our marketing communications, web site presentation and internet advertising to meet your preferences. For example, if you have been browsing or have previously purchased a particular item, we may send you an email to tell you that it is now on sale or display similar products to you as part of our internet advertising.
- When you contact us, we will use the personal data you provide and that we have collected to respond to your requests for help or information.
- ¥4. What is our legal basis for processing your personal data? Under the Law we must have a valid reason for using your personal data and we may not collect, store or use data about you that is not compatible with that reason. There are four valid reasons for our use of your personal data:
- ¥Most of the data we collect from you is necessary to allow us to fulfil our contract with you or to enter into a contract with you e.g. you provide a billing address and email address when your purchase an item from www.yanneo.com so that we can process your payment and send you your order confirmation.
- ¥In certain circumstances we will ask for your permission or consent to use your personal data e.g. if we would like to send you marketing information about items we believe may be of interest to you via email. If you have given your consent to our use of your personal data, you are entitled to withdraw this consent at any time.
- ¥We may also have a legitimate interest in using your personal data e.g. to ensure that the content of our website is presented to you and your device as effectively as possible, or to ensure that our marketing communications are relevant to your interests. If this is our reason for using your data, we must make sure that our interests do not override yours and you are entitled to object to this use of your data.
- ¥Lastly, we may be required to use your data to meet a legal obligation or to protect your interests e.g. we may exchange data with other specialist organisations for the purposes of fraud detection and credit risk reduction and we will retain financial data long term to meet our statutory obligations.
- ¥The legal basis for each of the ways in which we use your personal data is as follows:
Our use of your data
Our legal basis for processing
- ¥5. Who will process your data? Your personal data will be processed by the internal staff of Yan Neo Ltd who have been specifically trained and authorised for this processing. Your personal data will also be transmitted to third parties that we use to provide our services. These parties have been designated as data processors and carry out their activities according to the instructions given by Yan Neo Ltd and under our control. ¥
- The third parties in question belong to the following categories: banking operators, internet providers, companies specialising in IT and telematics services; couriers; companies that carry out marketing activities, including social media organisations; companies specialising in market research and data processing; companies offering contact centre services; companies providing publishing and distribution services.
Under some circumstances we may be required to disclose or share your data without your consent, for example if we are required by the police, the courts or for other legal reasons. Your data may be transmitted to the police, judicial and administrative authorities, in accordance with the law, for the investigation and prosecution of crimes, the prevention of and protection from threats to public security, to allow Yan Neo Ltd to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court, as well as for other reasons related to the protection of the rights and freedoms of others.
- 6. Data transfer outside the European Union Some of the third parties listed in the previous paragraph 'Who will process your data?' may be located in countries outside the European Union that nevertheless offer an adequate level of data protection, as established by specific decisions of the European Commission (https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection/data-transfers-outside-eu/adequacy-protection-personal-data-non-eu-countries_en)
The transfer of your personal data to countries that do not belong to the European Union and that have not been assessed as offering adequate levels of protection will be performed only:
I. after the completion between Yan Neo Ltd and said parties of specific agreements containing safeguard clauses and appropriate guarantees for the protection of your personal data (known as "standard contractual clauses" and approved by the European Commission), or
II. if the transfer is necessary for the completion and execution of a contract between you and Yan Neo Ltd (for the purchase of goods offered on our website, for registration on the website or use of services on the website), or
III. for the management of your requests.
7. How long do we keep your data? We keep your personal data for a limited period of time in line with our data retention policy. The specific retention period will vary according to the reason for processing your personal data. After this period, your data will be permanently erased or otherwise irreversibly rendered anonymous.
Your personal data are retained in accordance with the following criteria: When you have purchased goods from www.yanneo.com, we will retain the billing data until the end of the relevant accounting period, normally seven years from the billing date;
When you make a payment, we will retain your payment details up to the certification of the payment and the completion of the relevant administrative-accounting formalities regarding your right of withdrawal and the terms applied for the disputing of the payment;
When you provide us with personal data in order to use the services of www.yanneo.com, such as marketing communications, we will keep your data for this purpose until the termination of the service or until you cancel your subscription to the service;
When you give us your consent to send you marketing communications, you can withdraw your consent at any time. We will consider your consent to be current for five years from your last interaction with any email that we send you with www.yanneo.com. In any case, we will reduce the number of marketing contacts after six months if you don't interact with us;
When we use your personal data and browsing history to analyse your behaviour in order to customise the website and to show you personalized sales offers, we will keep the data for analytical purposes until you ask us to delete it;
When we use personal data for market research and satisfaction surveys, we will keep the data until you ask us to stop.
When you contact us, we will keep any additional personal data you provide that is specific to your inquiry for as long as you remain an active customer of www.yanneo.com.
8. Your rights You have the right to request a copy of the data that we hold about you (and we will provide this to you free of charge once we have confirmed your identity).
If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal data, please email or write to us using the contact details in this policy.
If we do hold data about you we will:
-give you a description of it
-tell you why we are holding it
-tell you who it could be shared with
-tell you how long we will keep the data
-if the data was not provided by you, we will give you any available information such as the source of the data
-tell you if the data has been used for automated decision making
-tell you if the data is stored outside of the European Economic Area, and if so what safeguards are in place to protect your personal data
-let you have a concise and clear copy of the data
You have the right to ask us to correct any inaccuracies in the personal data we hold about you and to stop us using your data until it has been corrected. We want to make sure that your personal data is accurate and up to date and we will be happy to correct or remove data you think is inaccurate.
If you have given us your consent to use your personal data for marketing, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by clicking "unsubscribe" on a marketing email. You may receive a small number of further communications immediately after unsubscribing but we will implement your request as quickly as possible.
You have the right at any time to oppose our processing of your personal data on the basis of our legitimate interest. You will need to explain the reasons behind your request and allow us to consider your request and respond.
You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data. After receiving and reviewing your request, if legitimate it will be our responsibility to promptly cease processing and to delete your personal data.
You have the right to receive a copy of your data that we process based on your consent or on the basis of a contract with you in a standard format. If you wish, where technically possible, we can transfer your data directly to a third party indicated by you.
To exercise any of these rights, you can sign in to your account or contact us firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at Privacy at Yan Neo Ltd 18 Raith Avenue, London, N14 7DU.
To ensure that the data of our users are not subject to breaches or illegitimate use by third parties, we will ask you to confirm your identity before carrying out your request.
9. Security We protect your personal data with appropriate technical and organisational security measures aimed at preventing your personal data from being used illegitimately or fraudulently.
10. Complaints If you believe that Yan Neo Ltd is processing your personal data in contravention of the Law, you can file a complaint with the supervisory authority responsible for compliance with the rules on personal data protection.
In the UK, the complaint can be presented to the ICO. More information on how to complain is available on the ICO's website at https://ico.org.uk/.
12. Legislative references and useful links. The processing of your personal data is carried out by Yan Neo Ltd in compliance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 general regulation on data protection, UK Data Protection Act 2018 and rules on the processing of personal data (https://ico.org.uk/.).